METHODOLOGICAL GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GROUP FORM OF LEARNING AS A NECESSARY SKILL AND STRATEGY FOR ENHANCING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
The research interest in this article is due to the fact that group learning greatly favors the improvement of pedagogical communication between the teacher and the trainees on the one hand and between the learners on the other. It allows for a differentiated approach to the different learners, stimulates the development of their own thinking and their creative imagination, contributes to the formation of their organizational culture, etc. The article discusses basic methodological guidelines for the successful application of the group form of learning as a necessary skill and strategy to increase the efficiency of the learning process.
The main stages include:
- Group work planning and group creation.
- Group work provides learners with the opportunity to monitor the approach of each of the other members of the group and to take decisions to address the problem. In collaborative work, learners also form interpersonal skills - positive attitude, decision-making, dialogue skills, conflict and conflict resolution, leadership skills, individual and group responsibility.
Apart from advantages, group work also has some shortcomings due to imperfections in the organizational form of group methods. Unequal distribution of learners' tasks, greater engagement of one and the other, conflicting relationships between groups or between partners in the group, disruption of the discipline, Managing groups and forming work teams.
The teacher should consider their composition and size well - this depends on the learners themselves and on the nature of the task.
preparing the students for work in a group.
It may be that at the beginning of their university studies some students do not have the necessary skills to work in a group, or that their skills for such a job are insufficient for the new environment and need enrichment or change. For this reason, it is necessary for some time for learners to practice and develop skills related to goals and tolerance, giving and receiving feedback, negotiating and dealing with conflicts.
The main methodological guidelines for the successful implementation of the group form of education to increase the effectiveness of the educational process in the text are also considered:
- Understanding how to evaluate.
- The Role of the Teacher in the Learning Process.
- Problems and guidelines in evaluating group work.
- Exploring the opinion of students, after a pedagogical study, about their joint work.