CREATION OF AN INTERACTIVE CD TO REALIZE DRAWING PRACTICES OF GRAPHICAL EXPRESSION AT MICHAEL HERNANDEZ UNIVERSITY
Universidad Miguel Hernández (SPAIN)
About this paper:
Appears in: INTED2010 Proceedings
Publication year: 2010
Conference name: 4th International Technology, Education and Development Conference
Dates: 8-10 March, 2010
Location: Valencia, Spain
Abstract:The present interactive CD has been created as educational support for the subject of graphical expression in the engineering, of the Michael Hernandez University in Elche, Spain.
The principal aims of the subject are the following ones:
- To know the Regulation and Terminology of the Graphical Engineering.
- The importance of the normalization about the graphical language.
- To dominate the Technical drawing, instruments of drawing, formats of presentation, scales, etc.
- To acquire skill in the annotation of drawings. and To know the regulation and existing criteria in the matter.
- To be able to interpret technical drawings.
- To acquire skill in the “sketch” of drawings as way of forming ideas graphically in a rapid and effective way.
- To know that the technical drawing is the way of habitual communication between the engineer and the workman of the factory.
- To be able to interpret planes of sets, distinguishing between the functions of every element.
All the information has been presented step by step to help pupils to understand the aim skills required to draw the figures.
In order to help pupils to realise the sketch, the CD presents the necessary theory, some examples and all videos of all figures turning of all exercises to draw.
Keywords: Drawing practices, Graphical expression, Interactive CD.