LOGIC STRUCTURE OF HEALTH-FORMING EDUCATIONAL SPACE OF SCHOOL IN CONDITIONS OF META-SUBJECT ORIENTATION OF GENERAL EDUCATION IN RUSSIA
South Ural State University (RUSSIAN FEDERATION)
About this paper:
Conference name: 8th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies
Dates: 4-6 July, 2016
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Abstract:In the paper, based on key methodological principles of system, eco-psychological, competence and meta-subject approaches, the authors justify the conception of health-forming educational space of modern comprehensive school. The stated conception is based on the following:
- the mission of comprehensive school should be changed according to the idea of educational space as an open and mobile territory of activity-based socialization of individuals (teachers, schoolchildren, and parents) who are self-reflecting, responsible for health, and interacting with physical and sociocultural environment where all the conditions are provided for creation of meta-subject health-forming competences, self-realization, and self-expression of a person;
- the health of subject of education should be considered the fundamental educational object and meta-subject educational result;
- the core of health-forming space of school may be the system of sportized physical education;
- the meta-subject essence of health formation is realized through cross-subject integration and integration of curricular and extracurricular health-forming, cognitive, developmental, and self-educational activity of subjects;
- the criteria of teacher’s professional competence should include not only information awareness, but also the ability to organize health-forming space providing conditions for positive dynamics of schoolchildren’s health status.
In the model of health-forming educational space the key conditions of interpenetration and interaction of the structural elements are system-forming and system-conditioning factors-chronotopes: sportization of the physical education process and health-forming integration of FSES subject areas. Human subjects of education interact with each other and with the space saturating it with different kinds of activity, relationships and stimuli that trigger the mechanisms of health-forming reflection and personal development. The authors see the key result of effectiveness of health-forming educational process in school and, correspondingly, the significant result of education as formation of fundamental educational object – health – in students in parity with the level of knowledge.
The paper presents the model of schoolchildren’s sportized physical education system where the main structural elements are target component, subject-technological and result-related component.
The authors introduce a novel method for determination of schoolchildren’s meta-subject health-forming competence and present actual results of interaction of subjects between each other and with health-forming educational space created in experimental schools.
Keywords: Subjects of secondary education, schoolchildren, health formation, sportization of physical education, meta-subject health-forming competences.